This summer, the Aston Villa has been associated with a move for Sean Clare. The 21-year-old midfielder has spent season’s first half on loan at League One Gillingham, but he was recalled by Owls boss Jos Luhukay in January. The Midfielder made plays his first match for Wednesday at rivals Sheffield United in their goalless draw and then he went on to open the scoring opposite Villa, when the blues and claret ultimately succeed 4-2 in February at Hillsborough back
The manager of the team Luhukay handed him his breakthrough into the very first team, but Clare turned down the new contract offer. Now, according to the reports, he is set to sign for Swansea City who has piped Leeds United and Villa to his signature. According to information, Clare met with the manager of Swansea Graham Potter last week and had talked with him and is now he is all set to sign a contract with the club.
Read More Read More
Aston Villa is reportedly making transfer moves already in order to take advantage of exciting talents available. The club has been linked with Liverpool winger Harry Wilson. The youngster played the second half of the recently concluded season at Hull City, impressing that Villa want to lure him from their Championship rivals.
Wilson played 14 times, scoring seven times. Huddersfield Town, and Leeds are also believed to be interested in the player. Hull City want him to remain for next term but they are also aware of the competition in place due to his performances, like the ten goal thriller against Bristol City.
Read More Read More
Aston Villa has been hit by the financial fair play penalty, and it is believed that the manager will only be given £1million in order to build a team that can push for promotion.
Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce has been informed of the decision after a meeting with the owners, and it appears that the club will have to be respecting strict guidelines imposed by the football association.
The club will have to generate cash for transfer by selling current players, and Steve Bruce has been informed of the decision of the owners.
It is believed that the manager will be given a fixed amount of money to secure loan deals only and that the only way he can manage to sign new players will be to sell.
Steve Bruce said that he is disappointed with this situation, but he said that he would need to find a ways to strengthen the team. He said that Aston Villa has been put into this situation because of poor financial management and that they will need to find a solution to this problem. …
Read More Read More
When everybody is speculating about Gareth Barry’s move to another club, the English player has been really strong about his post at Everton. He turned down the offer from NY City citing no retirement intentions at present.
It was Everton coach Robert Martinez who suggested him not to leave Everton alerting that a move to NY City might mean the conclusion of his career. “America has been quite a treasured option and I even had conversations regarding it”, stated the defensive midfielder. “However, when I sat with coaches in my team, they stressed- ‘if you’re getting there, you’re retiring’.”
“It was all in head. Certainly, I didn’t agree to retire but then I agree that it would mean going to some league which is up & coming & not as huge as Premier League. I understood their point. It would have been massive going there (America) & experiencing it. In fact, I had discussions regarding it in mu home- the very idea of taking to a completely different culture & going through another interesting learning curve seemed really appealing.”
“I’m pretty sure that I would’ve been able to relish it & there’s a very strong argument pushing me to shift. But then, the season we had in Everton in 2013, pushed me not to move & the club extended a 3-yeatr contract that showed how much faith Everton had in me.
“Around 3-4 Premier League squads approached me, 2 teams from abroad also showed interest yet I am very happy here”, emphasized the committed Everton man. “Whilst I can still play at Premier League matches, I really don’t wish to fly abroad. In fact, I was not even contemplating to hang my boots”.
Everton’s 3 year contract deal is quite an achievement for Barry as such a prolonged contract is little unusual, for a 33-year-old player.
The owner of Aston Villa, Randy Lerner put up to sale the Premier League club but hasn’t received any real offers of anyone interested of controlling the club. As a way to cut up some of the wage bills of players, Lerner delivered orders to slash the wages of certain players including: Shay Given, Darren Bent and Alan Hutton.
Alan Hutton had been loaned out to Bolton Wanderers, Notthingham Forest and Mallorca for 2 seasons but now he has been given the chance to reignite his Premier League career as he was featured in the opening match of the season for Aston Villa and indeed the Scottish defender played an important role in his clubs’ victory against Stoke City.
The experienced defender neutralized almost all the threats that arrived from the right wing as he helped Aston Villa picking up their first away triumph since New Year’s Day.
Despite having his wages slashed and not playing an important role in Aston Villa as well as having to spend a few seasons on different clubs, Alan Hutton says that he only wants to focus in the future and forget about everything that has happened.
Alan Hutton went on saying to the media that certain things that happened was out of his control and he couldn’t do anything about it: “Was I a victim of politics? Yeah, but at the end of the day football is also a business and you need to respect the decisions which come from high above.
“It’s one of those things which happen in football, and you can only keep your head down and keep working. Because it was beyond my control there was nothing much else I could do – I just went in and trained every day, kept going and kept my head up. I’ve got a family behind me who supported me all the way and that was really a plus. I was always in touch with the manager, even when I went out on loan, and there was never anything bad between us. It was just a situation we were in’’
Manchester United have reportedly ruled themselves out of the running to sign Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos and Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas. Instead, they are ready to turn their attention towards German international Bastian Schweinsteiger, who offers a wealth of experience at 29 years of age. Schweinsteiger has been playing with Bayern Munich throughout his career, but it is thought that he may consider a move should a great offer come from a club like Manchester United. He is ready to go down the route of Michael Ballack, who came to the Premier league around the 30 mark.
Kroos has been a United transfer target for the last few months, as the Premier league club are thought to be ready to take advantage of his contract situation. The 24-year-old will be a free agent next summer. As a result, United are willing to take him for around £ 20 million – a steal considering that he offers a lot to the team. Fabregas were subjected to a couple of weeks from United last summer, but Barcelona were unwilling to sell him. A lot has changed in the last 12 months and it is thought that the player would consider a move back to the Premier League.
However, new Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal, has reportedly vetoed both the moves, as he wants to sign a player like Schweinsteiger. It is understood that Bayern Munich will be willing to listen to offers in the region of £ 10 million for the midfielder. Schweinsteiger came through the ranks at Bayern Munich and has gone on to make more than 450 appearances for the club in all competitions. He has also won every major title including the Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup as well. United are keen on revamping the midfield.